Director of Curriculum and Instruction / Assistant Elementary Principal
Director of Curriculum and Instruction/Assistant Elementary Principal
Twelve month, full time position. Must exhibit strong leadership, team building, communication, and management skills.
- Development, planning and coordination of secondary and elementary curriculum
- Coordinator of Cyber School Programs
- Comprehensive planning and other PDE action plans and reports
- Professional development planning
- Management of District Data Warehouse
- Analysis of student performance data
- Coordination of planning for Title I Grant and other federal programs/grants
- Evaluation of staff
- Budgetary preparation
Salary range is $98,000 to $100,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Pennsylvania Principal Certification required. Minimum five years experience as educational leader in a public school setting.
Send letter of interest, application/resume, transcripts, certification, three professional reference letters (dated within 24 months) and Act 24, Act 151, Act 34 and Act 114 clearance forms to: Office of the Superintendent, Wyoming Area
School District, 252 Memorial Street, Exeter, PA., 18643 or email email@example.com.
Applications can also be dropped off at the Secondary Center, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 pm. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 12:00 noon.